“Man is mortal” a phrase is used to show that no one can live forever. Some people remain unaware about this phrase until the last breath. This phrase has just 3 words but it reminds us loss of thing about life. Their no doubt, a person cannot leave forever in this world. When a person’s die the cycle of life ends. We never found any example in world, that a person lives from the centuries and still live a healthy life. A man is mortal phrase gives us different lessons some of them are:
Lesson learns from Man is mortal:
- We should live a happy life without any tension and depression. Life will be end at a day so we should not spoil it and just try to celebrate it.
- We should always help others because everything is mortal at the end. Always take part in charity because our good deeds always remain in the world instead of us.
- Everything is mortal in the end even grieves; sorrows and even our happiness so doesn’t take it a permanent.
- Be humble with your family and friends because they are only in world that celebrate our funerals and do mourn on death.
- Share happiness because happiness is ultimate.
- plant a tree because a man is mortal but if we plant a tree it gives benefits to our earth and helps in keeping the earth and atmosphere clean and healthy.
- Stop over think and don’t focus just on earning money, enjoy your life at every moment.
- Eat, drink and live according to your wish. Travel world before die and enjoy the nature.
- Stay away from evil deeds because one day we will die and maybe these deeds hurt someone even after our death.
- Start a charity organization and teach poor students free, so after the death our knowledge always remains in world.
Aforementioned points are good source to stay positive and always alive in world. After death our family and friends try to make our funeral best and memorable by distributing gifts and chocolates, favourite books, planting a tree, by lit a candle, by showing affection in open mice session, by given charity and by making and eating our favourite food in cremation or funerals Mornington Peninsula.
These all things are done by family, friend but Carlyle Family Funerals also provide a package of budget funerals for Melbourne people. This company is ready for 24 hours funerals service. They provide funeral directors for all kinds of arrangements even funeral directors arrange flowers for funeral, good cremation arrangement, grave arrangement, clergy arrangement and many more things also done by him.
Carlyle Family Funerals has unattended cremation service for those, who cannot afford expenses of funeral and large gathering. They also provide memorial service. They charge just few dollars and arrange everything perfectly and timely without any delay. They are always stand by in the sorrow of people.